Latest from our Blog!

The life of an HR pro who has the right technology

Why HR’s Gone Paperless

I read a statistic recently that 77 percent of HR professionals say their departments have gone paperless. And I started thinking about the other 23 percent, having people come in and get a piece of paper and fill out all the boxes—oops, mistake? Scratch it out, or, here, have a fresh piece of paper. Hear […]

What happened when Darlene blew off the warnings about finding a software for ACA Reporting.

The Time To Think About ACA Reporting is NOW!

So here’s the fun thing about the fourth quarter: You’ve only got so much time to get stuff done before the holidays kick in, making everything merry…and complicated. One of those things you really need to make sure gets done is planning for your Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting. I’ve been getting lots of spammy […]


  • Thank you so much for your team’s help in setting up my HR startup package. Even though I am just starting out, everyone went out of their way to answer any and all questions that I had. I now feel confident in moving forward with my hiring plans and am glad to have found an… [Continue Reading]

  • We don’t have a dedicated HR staff, so time we spend on recruiting takes away from processes that keep our doors open.  Valentine HR was a tremendous force multiplier for us: recruiting and vetting candidates, locating and screening better candidates than we could have, leaving us free to do the work that we do best!… [Continue Reading]

  • “Your team has been an amazing resource for me.  Mary’s trainings were very informational and helpful.  Most of all, having Myra available to guide me through some rough roads has been invaluable.” —Renee Calder Price, BS, LCPAA, Chief Executive Officer,Caring Family Network    

  • Caroline and her company are fantastic! They have been great to work with and at the ready with solid advice. Also put on a meaningful seminar for our staff. I look forward to working with Caroline again and again. —Julia Harrod, President MWM DesignGroup

We can help

We'd love to discuss your project. Give us your contact information and we'll respond within one business day.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.